Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Saturday, October 2, 2010

In Loving Memory...

...For tiny baby Taylor Paige who passed away today. Prayers and Much Love go out to Mommy, Daddy and the family. Thank you to those of you who prayed for her, and my family. Your prayers & notes to me were very much appreciated and will not be forgotten.
“For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38

When someone comes into our lives
and is quickly & quietly gone
It leaves footprints on our hearts
and their memory stays with us forever
Author Unknown

StumbleUpon.com

5 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

I just discovered your blog a few days ago, so I don't know any more about this except the prayer request box you've had posted, but it's always so sad when babies die. I'll pray for you all today.

GlorV1 said...

Oh I am so sorry Campbell. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My deepest condolences to the momma and poppa of Taylor Paige. I will say a prayer with her who is with God in heaven. Take care amiga.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Taylor Paige, her parents and family will be in my prayers. May they feel God's loving comfort during this difficult time.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I am so sorry! I will send more prayers that her parents can have strength after losing their sweet little one - my heart aches.

Ayala Art said...

So Sorry :o( more prayers to them