Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Few Finished...

In Loving Memory of "T-Bone Tyson"

Today I finished the large Great Dane painting & my one of my new Hobo Boho Bag designs. I have another I am working on. It's pouring rain so it's a great day to get tangled up in bright yarn! The shoulder strapes can be tied to any length you'd like and the transition from square to strap is seamless. This will be lots of fun to take shopping. I could probably fit a grocery cart in there or give it a good try! I may be selling the pattern in my Shenanagans shop soon.

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

sandy petals said...

T-bone is wonderful! and I really like the bag too.
Enjoy your rainy day, it was sunny here.

Sharkbytes said...

T-Bone looks very knowledgeable.