Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mango Madness!

photo and more info found HERE

I've gone crazy for mangos. It's a fruit that in the past I have rarely purchased. I like mango flavor and usually if I have something mango it is mango "flavored". Well I bought one and Hubby and I shared it, even though I didn't really want to share. I cleaned the pit, alright, I'll admit it, I sucked on it until it was clean. hahaha The pit has kind of a pine taste to me and I love it. Wish I could crush it up and use it as a seasoning. I wonder if anyone has ever done that. The next day the pit had opened and inside was a pod. I put it in an empty pot that I had previously killed something else in barely under the soil. Within days it was sprouting. You know I do NOT have a green thumb so this is thrilling.
Look! Today it's even bigger!
I bought 3 more mangos and I may have to paint a mango tree! AND I am going to try not to love it to death. Aren't they awesome looking?

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: