Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Saturday, December 3, 2011

What Day Is It ?!

...I can't believe I haven't posted in so long. So sorry faithful Followers! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is enjoying the season so far. Mine was very nice and the Christmas spirit hasn't fully kicked in with me yet. So as usual I am behind in my shopping that has to be mailed. The year started with good intentions and I had acquired 1 gift by March, but that's as far as I got. *patting myself on the back anyway* The spirit will kick in though, I'm sure of it. Hubby decorated the tree & did a lovely job. I have to dig into the boxes before they dissappear back into the shed. I thought if the spirit really hit me I could do another Christmas Tour video until I realized that it would be pretty much the same as the last one. hahaha
This reminds me I have got to start thinking about what to bake for Christmas!



To See New work listed on Ebay: Click HERE

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: