Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, January 4, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season.
Honestly, I am so happy to leave 2012 behind and begin this new year 2013!  Feeling better & so anxious to get back to painting. 2012 was a difficult year. A rollercoaster.  Bye Bye TwentyTwelve.  I won't miss you or look back on you too fondly. The best thing about 2012 was that Christ was always at the center, and my family & I are closer to Him.   Wishing you Peace, Grace, Many Blessings & Tons of Fun for this year to come!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Happy New Year to you too. Enjoy all you do and may it be fruitful. Take care dear.

Jaime Haney at www.jaimehaney.com said...

Happy New Year to you too! I hope 2013 is fantastic for us all!