Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, March 1, 2013

In Loving Memory...

...Of my Uncle David Hanna who went to be with the Lord today.  There is no question in anyone's mind that he is in Heaven.  He was dearly loved by many & led many to the Lord.
 
For the month of March I am going to try and do a daily painting of Christ Jesus. If you would like to paint, sketch, sculpt, create a piece right along with me, please put your link here to your page so that we can see yours.  Even if you do only 1 piece we would all love to see it!
 

StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

So sorry about your Uncle, CJ. It's always so sad when we lose someone in the family. Sending you hugs. I'll try to at least do one or two. I just did a month of 29 faces so it's relax time. Again, my condolences.

Campbell Jane said...

Thank you Sweet Gloria! I can't wait to see your wonderful art & the Christ in you.
Many Blessings

Mechelle said...

So sorry about your loss. My husband just lost his uncle as well this week. Your painting is beautiful!

Campbell Jane said...

Prayers & Peace to you Mechelle & your family. Thank you for taking the time to be so loving & kind.
Many Blessings