Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life Outside the Cubicle!

Glad you stopped by to see my first post on my first blog! If curiosity wins you over you can view more of my art on ebay & etsy, the links are below!

I have been living in a cubicle for so long and had no idea of what life could be like cubicle free! I have been in the mortgage business for 25 yrs underwriting loans, working long hours, taking loans home at night, working weekends... When I would paint or do something artsy & show it to people at work they would often say "What are you doing here?!" I never seriously gave it a try, was too afraid! Showing my art sometimes gave me the same feeling that I would get if I was showing my underwear! So after being laid off due to the "mortgage crisis", I decided to give it a go, turn lemons into lemonade, show & sell my art, regardless of the underwear feeling & trust that the Lord would provide!

I am truly amazed at the response I have had to my art in such a short time! I truly appreciate all the lovely emails, kind responses & feedback, purchases & support of my art! I have met & dealt with some very sweet people the last few months .

God Bless & Thank you for taking the time to stop by & peek at my art!


New Mixed Media Painting for sale on ebay:


StumbleUpon.com

No comments: