Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, May 29, 2008

A New Day!



New supplies! New Friend! I met with a New friend from my Swell Sister Society Women's Art Group. We wandered around 2 art stores then had lunch. She took me to a New art store that I had never been to, so that was exciting for me! I loaded up with some New canvas, which always makes me feel good! Feels as good as getting into bed with Newly washed sheets tucked in all tight! haha Yes I am sleep deprived lately! With New canvas comes New possibilities and New dilemmas on what to paint. Having a leisurely lunch talking about art, motivated me to come home & complete a painting that I was working on.I haven't been getting much painting done lately with all the computer work. The other night I had a lot of paint left on my palette, just picked up a piece of wood and started painting, no drawing, no thinking, just freely painted, using every color. What I ended up creating was an angel with her face full of colors & a soul of her own. It's hard not to look at. Her eyes aren't straight, her chin is crooked but she draws you in somehow. I call her an aura angel. What was really bizzare was that when I met my New friend today she looked like my aura angel! Only her eyes are straight & her chin isnt crooked! haha But over all she favors her a lot! When I got home I completed a New beach angel painting and listed her for auction on EBAY as well as the aura angel. Getting ready to watch the season finale of Lost and then I will be waiting for the New season! Hope your day is full of New possibilities & New blessings!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,

Just wanted to drop a line and tell you how much I enjoyed your blog and viewing your work.

I am constantly amazed at how many very talented artists there are out in the blogosphere. I am glad I found you.

Keep up the great work!

Happy Painting..