Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cross Country Country Music

I've never been a huge fan of country music even when my husband was in a country band that opened up for George Jones, but after my trip it's really growing on me. My little brother made 3 CDs for us to listen to on the road and we listened to them for 3000 miles. There were several songs that we just loved but every time these songs came on they perked me up, made me smile & laugh so I thought I'd share them with you!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

granmamimi said...

Ohoooo, I love the music! Reminds me of my college years when I worked for a year plus in WVA for the poverty program! Even the pictures!
What a hoot!
Thanks for sharing Jane!
Mimi