Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally Finished!

I love this one. I wish I could get a better picture but it's too big for me to scan at home. This sweet one has sort of a double meaning for me. Concessions, as in Concession Stand, and concessions as in putting on a happy face when making concessions in our life that we don't always want to make. Hope you like it too!
Be happy!

StumbleUpon.com

11 comments:

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

Oh, I love it! I can really relate to the latter part of concessions also...

Poetic Artist said...

Your art always makes me smile.. I think it is in the art of the angels eyes even if they are on a clown.
Katelen

C said...

For some reason, though I have a phobia of clowns, your clown creations do not frighten me!!!! Aha!!!! Perhaps visiting your blog is becoming the cure of this phobia!!!!

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Janet, I'm loving your clown series. They are such fun and truly make me smile! : )

Tj Lev said...

Wow Jana, I LOVE her! So much expression and her litte squiggly mouth! Love it love it love it!!!

Tj Lev said...

One more thing, I am giving you a blog award! Because I do love your art!!! Be well...

Giftbearer said...

I really love this one! The eyes are so intense and you really capture the tragedy behind the comedy.

ArtPropelled said...

Tj sent me over and I'm glad she did. I love your style of painting ....the angels and the squiggly mouthed clowns.

sandy petals said...

I absolutely Love it.

JEN ZONE said...

What a great consessional feeling one gets from her.

Miss Gina Designs said...

Wonderful piece!