Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Some Clowning Around...

... While painting for the Twitter Art Exhibit that's being held in Orlando, Fl this year, I was reminded of how much I love to paint small pieces on paper.  I am happy to participate again this year. I love painting ACEOs too, I find it more of a challenge to paint on a larger canvas with large brushes, not to mention the cost of supplies & storage for those large pieces.  Click on Twitter Art Exhibit to view all the art that has been submitted. It's all postcards and it's so fun to see all the different pieces.  If you are an Artist the submission deadline to get a postcard piece into the exhibit is Feb 21st.  Click HERE for details. If you are an art lover and would like to buy one of these pieces for collection & charity, the information on doing that may also be there. I know each piece will be sold for $35.00.  Being able to only submit one I went with an Angel.


This week I have 3 new pieces.  I am going to list them on Ebay.  I love my Etsy Shop, I get sales and commissions from that shop, but I do feel a certain loyalty to Ebay, and love Ebay, mostly because of the wonderful people I meet, so I still list things there too. 
It's always a better bargain to buy one of my pieces at Ebay.   
These two "Happy Souls" (clowns) are 4" x 6" acrylic on paper.  
"The Party Starter"
She gets the party started and keeps it going.


"Gertie"
Gertie makes garlands and she takes it very seriously.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291078615332&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
This fun piece is an 8"x 10"acrylic on canvas. I clowned around a little with a stamp. 
This sweet piece was created from the drawing in my video below or click HERE.  
Create a great day!





StumbleUpon.com

No comments: