Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, August 22, 2016

Through The View Finder...

...Can you pass by a ViewMaster, an old Stereoscope, ViewFinders without taking a peek inside? I can't!! I have to peek!  I especially love finding an antique photo viewer, I have to pick it up.  Moving pictures? Even better!!  Those machine that you pay a nickel to watch moving pictures...get me my change purse!
These little Zendoodles/Zentangles Girls are done in red ink & watercolor. I darken the edges to make them appear as though they are futuristic antiques as seen through a ViewFinder.  All are up for auction, just click on the above page link to place a bid.  I am working on a larger piece like the hollyhocks. I'm having fun with these! When I start I never know how they are going to turn out.

 "She Dreamed of Growing Cupcakes"
 "Sprouting Ideas"
"Hidden in the Bayou"
 
"Visions of the Perfect Tea Party"
"Hollyhocks in Okinawa"

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: