Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Raining Men Hallelujah!

I grew up with 2 brothers. Growing up almost all of my friends were guys not girls, so yeah I was a little bit of a tomboy, my sister was too. Guys were just more fun & easier to hang out with to me. They did more interesting things than girls did as far as I was concerned. So the few girlfriends that I did have I am still friends with to this day! I ended up being blessed with 2 boys, my husband is a musician , both sons are musicians, so as an adult my home has been filled with men! I wouldn't have it any other way. Now I am being blessed with another one. My first grandbaby James Joseph Campbell V. If the baby had turned out to be a girl, I would have been happy too but seriously out of my league! I wouldn't have known how to play with her! Today was baby shower day and the new little one was showered with lots of very cute things. The food, company & shower was very nice. The most interesting thing at the shower as far as food was the big pitcher of water with slices of cucumber. So refreshing! The party favor was a CD entitled Sweet Baby James & featured all the music played at the shower, John Lennon, James Taylor, Al Green, etc... Super cool! I'm really happy that I am gonna be a young gramma instead of an old one! So what am I doing painting lovely prissy mermaids & angels now? I guess I have a little prissy somewhere deep down inside that was bound to come out sooner or later! I just put it on canvas then hang out with my guys!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: