Now listed in my Etsy Shop.
A few Sunday Shout Outs... Thank you to Split Rock Ranch for being my top dropper for June! Be sure to stop by her blog. Thank you to Terraworks for including my Angel in her Modern Folk Art Etsy Treasury. Her clay work is a must see! Thanks to Kelly at Love Is My Religion for the MeMe Blog Award! Surprise! Kelly has a wonderful blog & whimsical art. Another must see! The rules are to share 7 things about myself & pass to 7 other people. Here are 7 things other than what is down below at the bottom of my blog & on this previous post:
1. I'm the only one in my immediate family with blonde hair & blue eyes. I've been told I'm not adopted even though I've often pondered the thought. haha
2. I can eat an entire can of jalapeno peppers & still want more.
3. I've taken a ride in a hot air balloon once, on an elephant twice and I am terrified of heights & bridges.
4. I've have been to 37 states and stood in 4 at the same time.
5. I have a hard time throwing away a glass jar. When I have too many a jars in the cabinet, a fairy shows up and makes some of them magically disappear. I've never caught that fairy. I miss the jars when they are gone.
6. At age 5 I was in a parade and twirled the baton.
7. I love to cook and I'm not afraid to try anything strange. There may be a few exceptions but not many.
My 7 choices to pass the award to are:
The Charming Place ; Trial & Error; Groggy Froggy ; WallFlower Studio; Magic Markings Art ; Tattoo Dreams; & Happy Shack Designs.