Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Little Alone Time!

My husband left this afternoon and won't be back until Sunday. The Spotted Dogs are playing 2 shows at The Tahoe Biltmore in Lake Tahoe and another at Northstar. Chains were required today but he got up there without having to put them on.
I have the house all to myself! It was great the first few hours doing nothing but watching tv. The next few hours I slowly made a list of all the things I need to do, while watching tv. Then I realized I'm just sitting here still doing nothing just thinking about doing something! It's one of those days.
I felt a little naughty watching tv. We normally don't have the tv on at all during the day. I happen to catch The Bonnie Hunt Show. She's such a doll, so sweet and so funny! I hope her show will continue. So many good shows are being canceled lately. What's up with that?

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: