Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hell's Kitchen?


Nope that's mine! I had a bad day yesterday. I was feeling rotten when I got up and it didn't get any better. Luckily the cabinets aren't burnt. We have to repaint the ceilings and replace the bubbly burned microwave. On the bright side I found some cobwebs in the living room I didn't know I had because they turned black from all the smoke. haha My sweety cleaned out the vents, vaccuumed and washed the ceilings for me and wasn't mad, he was just glad I was ok. Awwww

StumbleUpon.com

10 comments:

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad yo hear you are okay.

Flor Larios Art said...

OMG you have to be careful...it is a good thing nothing happened to you.

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Wow, glad you're ok!

Noner said...

Oh my! However did thta happen?

*will never look at her microwave the same again*

Janet Campbell said...

Thank you! I put a pan on the stove and then spaced out.

Deb DiSalvo said...

....must not space out while cooking!!! LOL! Glad you are ok - that is scary!

Ramblin Mama said...

Wow! Even blowing up my oven 2 weeks ago didn't look that bad!! Glad you're OK and the house is still standing. You wanted a newer microwave anyway, didn't you?

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Jane, I'm so glad you're okay!
: )

granmamimi said...

OMG It could have been so much worse but, the smoke damage is always the worse part of a fire!
Glad you were ok!
Blessings,
Mimi

Kelly said...

Oh my...glad everything came out okay!