Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday's Altered Thoughts

You may need to click on the picture to read. If you would like to see more Altered Pages & Altered Thoughts please visit my new blog here.
Yesterday I had my little doodle bug again. He was sick but the only time he cried was when I gave him green beans. It was hard not to laugh because he really grimaced & hollered! I had never seen him cry like that so it was a little shocking. He made it clear he did not want those green beans. Other than that he was an angel again. He can do razz berries now and is scooting around pretty well. His mom picked him up early and took him to the doctor. It turned out that he has a double ear infection poor guy. My youngest son (a preemie) is the same way. He was a very sick until he was about 7 or 8 years old but he would never complain. I would just know he wasn't well when his lymph nodes would swell (he had surgery to remove some of them) or by the look in his eyes. It's funny how JJ reminds me of my youngest son more than his dad, my older son. Anyway, I think he's the sweetest little guy on the planet. I take a picture of him every time he's over (at least once a week) so I am gonna have to get it in gear and start a scrapbook for these pictures.
Hayley Egan presented me with a blog award! Thanks Hayley! She has a lovely blog you should check it out. I have to list 7 things that I love then pass the award along. I have to give this some thought to come up with 7 things that aren't listed below, oh I'm sure I can do it! but will have to get back to you on that.

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Sunny Bower Art Studio said...

Adorable! So sorry to hear that he has an ear infection...those can really hurt and I hope he is better fast.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your altered art. Good stuff. I've haven't seen anything like it. Now, I gotta go find some faded old books to see if I'm good at it.

Sorry 'bout your son though. Ear infections are pretty painful, like a toothache. I know because I've been through it not only once but twice.