Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm "It"!

I was tagged by Suzi at Art With a Touch of Whimsy Thank you Suzi!
This is how the tag works: 1. Name and link back to person who tagged you. 2.List 6 things that make you happy. 3.Tag six bloggers and let them know they're it by leaving a comment.


Six Things That Make Me Happy
(besides my family, friends & poodles, not necessarily in order & not listed below)
1. Kisses & Hugs
2. Fluffy towels
3. The smell of turpentine
4. Making perfume
5. Antique stores
6. Hot Sauce
Tag You're It...

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the tag! Your list sounds wonderful. I can see why you like those things.

Jennifer Williams said...

Congrats on the tag! Isn't it funny how sometimes the oddest smells can make you feel happy?

Awesome pic in the upper part of the post! Did you paint it? I don't recognize it.

Campbell Jane said...

Thank you! Yes the painting is mine. It is currently for sale in my Etsy store.