Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Blessed


I had some exciting news yesterday. I received a call from Teri Martin letting me know that she is now selling some of her Pop Art jewelry with my Angels on them at 2 galleries in Downtown Disney in Florida! Way to go Teri! The galleries are Pop Gallery & Hoipoloi! Teri also makes beautiful colorful boxes. You can check her work out here and more necklaces on her myspace page here. Thank you Teri! I love them!

A big shout out goes to a few people for featuring my art in their lovely Etsy Treasury's! Check this heavenly & colorful collection here by Phantomheart11. Also to Abbasgirl who included my Sunday Morning painting in her eye popping Treasury last week. Sorry Abbasgirl your Treasury is expired and I can't show it off but it was a great one! Can't wait to see your next.
So I am counting my blessings this Sunday. A year or so ago I would have never dreamed I would be doing what I love and meeting such lovely supportive people. The friendships I have made online are priceless. I appreciate all you "Angels" that follow me, send me wonderful emails, comments and keep me pumped!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

granmamimi said...

Jane, Have you ever thought about doing boy angels!?
I know that God surely has them around Him!
Blessings,
Mimi