Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, May 3, 2010

Pollen Pollen...

...go away, leave me alone, I hate you! LOL If only I could take my eyeballs out and give them a good scratching! Oh I'm not really complaining, it's a small price to pay for all this loveliness! I'm gonna plant something! Hubby made square foot gardening boxes! They went in right in the front yard up against the house, the only place we have sun. You know my thumb is purple so say a little prayer for me! LOL I'm gonna go to the $ store & get some silverware to make some garden stakes. I am actually excited about planting & making those stakes. *those of you who really know me, just sit down, someone will get a paper bag, you're gonna be ok*

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHaHAHAhhaaahaahaHHAAhAhaa....just started my allergy medicine tonight...SOOO apropos! Pam

elsie said...

I am allergic to god's green earth, seriously!! but I'm lucky to have a hubby that is a devoted and gifted gardener so I get to enjoy the fruits of his labor with very minimal booger out lay!!