Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Ultimate in Industrial Chic Decor!

Exciting news... November 8th my work will be in 2 galleries! I will have 4 paintings at the Marco Fuoco Gallery and the Pink Angel at Tangent Gallery. I will have to divide my time between both openings that night. It's going to be crazy fun! I'm so excited!


A stairway to heaven? No. It's a section of the original Eiffel tower that is going to be sold by Sotheby's on November 26th as part of their 20th Century Decorative Arts & Design sale in Paris. So here's your chance, a rare opportunity to own a piece of Paris and a piece of history! For more info about the Eiffel tower and this sale you can visit www.artdaily.org. I wonder what the shipping cost would be...

If I were to go to Paris you wouldn't catch me going up the Eiffel Tower. I am terrified of heights and not too fond of elevators either. This video even makes me woozie. I don't think I'd be able to walk up either. I think the iron work is amazing and would be happy just to gaze up at it in awe. It is truly a large piece of art.

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

mangosteenskin said...

thanks for visiting me. your artworks are amazing!!!