Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Saturday, February 21, 2009

Something New!

I'm off to a Mardi Gras party tonight which will be a great time with a great bunch of friends. I may not be going all New Orleans on them but I may have a Hurricane...we'll see!

I started a new blog today! It's called Altered Pages, Altered Thoughts. Click here to visit! There is also a picture link on the right side bar that will take you there. It's for my new addiction/obsession of doing altered pages. I will just be posting Altered Pages to enjoy so I don't think it will be too much to keep up on. Don't worry I will still be posting some here on Tuesdays too! Some of my artist friends have already done some that are fantastic and I will be posting those. I'd love to see yours too!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: