Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, February 27, 2009

Whew!

I painted until the wee hours of the morning last night and then all day today. I didn't eat a bit until almost 4:00. I just forgot to and that doesn't happen often. I painted the replacement paintings that were lost in the mail and they came out just as nice as the originals if I say so myself. When I had those done I couldn't stop. I started on several more tiny ones, prepared some canvas for future paintings and I grabbed a piece of my wood destined for the dumps and painted the Kitchen Angel I had been wanting to do. Her eyes will follow you all over the kitchen. Click on her if you need to and then get up off your chair and move side to side and check it out. haha I think she's fun and funny!


Remember my redneck baby rattle? Recycle/Reuse! Well I have redneck brush washers. haha I dug some Pepsi bottles out of the recycle bin and cut them in half. They work really great for water to wash your brushes in! AND the little nubbins at the bottom really help get the paint out from down deep in your brush, better than a glass or cup!

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Hayley Egan said...

Glad you finished your angels, and I really, really like the kitchen guardian! You must be sleeping now after that painting marathon. I hope you get up and do it all over again!

Campbell Jane said...

Haha Hayley! I am doing it all over again today! Thanks for stopping by!

Ramblin Mama said...

So glad you were able to complete those replacement angels so quickly. I'm sure your customer will love them. The Kitchen Witch does watch everything - I'm just not sure I want such a good witness watching me in the kitchen!! (I've done some pretty stupid moves there over the years.)