Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ooo La La !

I spent all day on the collaborative book project and finally finished & it's ready to pass on. Remember my room yesterday.....well it's worse today! I went with a Josephine Baker/Paris theme. She was quite a fascinating person ! I put a little accordion pop out piece that tells a little about her on one page. I stumbled upon her story a few months ago while looking at pictures of the 20's & 30's. Of course I had heard of her prior to that but never really read anything about her. There was a movie done about her and I'd love to see it, but will have to buy it to see it, as they don't have it at my nearest video store. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Baker.

I had a lot of fun doing this book! It really gets your art on ! As you can see my 2 pages are completely different from one day to the next! You can click on the pictures to see them larger. My son came in at 2:30 this afternoon and I had a cold cup of coffee, still in my pajamas thinking it was about 11 & time for another cup! The day just flew by. My son & his girlfriend even cooked dinner! I think I'll keep the mess a few more days and work on some journal covers with some of my angels on the front. If you haven't tried altered art yet what are waiting for? Get out your scissors & glue! Let your imagination take you away! You might end up somewhere you never dreamed of!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a blog award. You can collect it at my blog http://witchetty.typepad.com