Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, July 3, 2008

Needles & Nice Notices

I am blogging early today! Usually I am blogging just before midnight. Then I start reading blogs and get to bed around 2 am most nights lately!

Today I was notified that I was featured in another Etsy Treasury by Soapyblessings, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5901553. So sweet of her to include me! I listed the coral beach angel, shown in yesterday's blog, for the time being on Etsy today. You can now see a better picture in my slide show & in my Etsy shop. I am going to go paint after this post and will be listing more items tomorrow. I have been kicking around the idea of selling iron-on transfers of some of my angels so that people can put them on whatever they want!

Tonight I am giving a crochet & knitting class. One of my Swell Sisters that was going to teach the knitting part of the meet up can't attend so I will be teaching both, not just crochet. I am looking forward to getting everyone started so they can make a world of things! I am just teaching the basics today, not giving them a big project. I have noticed lots of new jewelery designs incorporating crochet! Some I have seen on blogs & some in Etsy shops. It's exciting to me to see that crochet making a comeback so to speak, not that it ever went away, it just wasn't that popular. Do you think we owe thanks to Jessica Simpson and her ponchos? hahaha

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Ravenswick said...

Congrats on the treasury! I can see why your artwork is beautiful. I especially love your angels.