Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, August 1, 2008

Oh my Blog!

I am not able to view my blog but it is letting me post...maybe.... If you have been trying to view my blog and weren't able to I'm sorry I don't know what's up with that!

I mailed out my paintings today and sold another and have a bid on Ebay! Hurray! I didn't get any painting done, but I crocheted a cute cotton bib tonight. I just made it up as I went along and it came out better than I thought it would. I am going to make another and write down the directions so that I can share it! I made some new friends/contacts on OvationTV and Flickr today as well. I had the house to myself tonight as my husband played with The Spotted Dogs blues band. So it's been a good day! God is Great!

I read a lot of new blogs today on Entrecard! After all this time, I finally posted in the forum and ask about a quick way to view. Wa La! I knew there had to be an easier way! Now I can read til my hearts content! I haven't been reading many blogs lately and I made up for that today. I must admit it's addicting. Just one more, just one more, just one more. There are some truly fantastic blogs out there!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: