Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Divine Intervention


Ever get the feeling when you do something stupid that an angel had your back? Well I do some silly stuff and sometimes I am amazed at the close calls that had to be divine intervention with a big sense humor! So today I painted my first Jester Angel. No drawing, just a notion in mind, and she came to life on the canvas with a playful soul of her own. I am really getting into not drawing something out first and just seeing what happens! It is so much fun & freeing! I listed her for sale on Etsy. I believe in divine intervention and thank goodness because believe you me I will continue to be silly! NO I'm not telling what I did! hahahaha God Bless & Have a wonderful day!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Angela said...

This is my first visit to your site, and I just love it. Something about your paintings touch my heart and bring about a feeling of peace.