Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, June 22, 2008

There's a Party Goin' On Right Here!

A celebration to last throughout the year!.... OK Somebody stop me now! hahahaha What a wonderful day! My kids all came over to celebrate my birthday. We had a big bbq & lots of laughter. My husband got me the most wonderful champagne cake!
I have gotten so many lovely comments on my broken wood art! Very encouraging! Thanks so much if you are one of those people! I started one this morning before everyone got here. And hey! Remember that post on glitter? Well......I caved and found that a little clear glitter on the tree tops make them magical! I will post another picture this week. I am going to be painting more tomorrow and will be painting them with different background colors as well as the aqua blue. Not sure where I will be listing them yet so stay tuned! While sitting on the patio my son's girlfriend commented that the trees would be really cool outside as well as inside, maybe on the fence or the patio wall, so I am definitely going to varnish them so they could withstand the weather and paint a few for myself as well! I am changing the recipe of the week today. Hope your week is full of many blessings!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Catherine Holman said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for visiting my blog.
Catherine